Monday, July 23, 2012

La pensée d'espoir

I've always been that person who never stops caring, no matter how long it's been since we last talked, or no matter how faraway we are from each other. I guess that's just who I am. When I love, I love unconditionally and truly. And sometimes I think that's one of my weaknesses. I give everything when I love and so I get hurt so easily. I've never fallen yet, and yet I'm already a fool when I start liking someone. I'm the type of person who will try to understand a person's side of view no matter how wrong they are. I just think they have reasons why they do what they do. I don't forget the things I want to remember, bad or good. I think I have a weakness to people who are good with words, the kind of people who tries to look at the positive side of life rather than the negative. They're the kind of people who makes life worth living. All my life I always get what I want, I always thought life was a piece of cake, easy and always pretty. They say I'm such an easy-go-lucky person. I understand now, I know that I can't always get the things I want simply because they are not meant for me. Life isn't always easy, in fact, it's very seldom that life will be easy, it's almost always about trying to survive. I know there will come a time that it will be my turn to be happy. I know all of these will make sense someday soon. It will make sense...

No comments:

Post a Comment