Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"I don't regret this life they chose for me, but these places and thesefaces are getting old..."

I miss home. I miss my family that I love so dearly. I miss my friends, the only ones that forsure won't leave me. I miss the weather and the rain. I miss all the things I used to do, and how easy it was to be happy, to find happiness. I miss all the places that I used to always go to when I have nothing better to do. I miss talking to my friends/bestfriends face to face when I was feeling down or just randomly. I miss the friendly neighbors we have. I miss all the faces that never failed to make me smile. I miss the people who made sure that I'm loved and wanted. I miss so many things and it's driving me nuts. :(

This life that I have right now, I'm just as grateful as I've always been, it's just that I miss home. I've learned so many things here and I think I've grown so much as a person, but I want to escape even just for a day. This reality/real world is draining my whole being. I need to breathe. I want to feel happiness again, the genuine kind of feeling. But I know that I need to be strong. Life is such a butt. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment